The reviews

Has become an indispensable tool.,
November 19, 2005 Deb (29 Palms, CA United States)

I bought the SDCZ4-256 (w/o skins) about a year ago. It has worked flawlessly. I use it daily to transfer files from one computer to another and to back up files. I no longer burn one CD after another to transport work. The Cruzer Micro is tiny and rugged. I carry it in my pocket with my change and my keys all day long. I haven't even lost the cap. Yet. There was no software to install; I simply plug it in, it glows blue, and I have an additional drive. I can drag files to and from the flashdrive, or I can work directly from it. I have used the drive on a variety of laptops and desktops, and I have had no problems with it heating up as others have mentioned. My only concern is that one day I'll forget to take it out of my pocket, and it will end up in the wash cycle. sandisk
nice and fast.. but little longer than usual.,
October 24, 2005 A. Saxena (MA, USA)
Fast, good looking, sturdy, neat mechanism for protecting usb connector. Came with belt-pouch, string, 5 inch USB connector cable (to allow some space/length from USB port) and driver s/w CD (small size) memorex
Great subscription player
October 22, 2005 Nicholas J. Steblay(Ramsey, MN United States)
I tried the iRiver equivalent, but the interface was terrible and I had problems after I flashed the firmware (look at the discussion forums). I then bought the Samsung, and it has been a dream - great price, size, sound and interface. No support for playlists (hence, a 4), but I haven't needed them with the built in ability to select by author. I am using it with Yahoo Music. The Samsung and Yahoo are a perfect match. Note - if you use podcasts go with the 1Gb model, 512Mb is not large enough. samsung and finds more
Nice product for $xx, during Thanksgiving,
November 28, 2005 M. R. WONG
I've just gotten it for two days. It stores my mp3 songs pretty okay and I transferred the songs to another laptop of mine. No memory loss. Speed is okay fast, but I don't really need a super-fast flash drive for what I do with them. i.e. mainly transfers of files between computers. My father uses it to transfer some of his digital photos from his old computer to his new one. It works well too. By the way, my computer & laptops use Windows XP. And, I have no problem encountered with XP. The computer & laptop recongize the flash drive automatically everytime it is plugged in the USB slot. Also, tt is a thin device and can be put in my wallet as well. Pretty nice...ACP 512mb
Muy bueno,
April 14, 2005Chopps (Md, USA)
Este flash es muy rápido, más que ninguno haya visto. Esta cubierto totalmente por plástico y se ve muy resistente. Además ofrece 10 years warranty, antishock y resistente al agua. Es small y no pesa casi nada. Lo recomiendo 100%.
finds